3.12.2014

Here's to never growing up.

It hit me today that I'm a married woman. YUCK! I mean, heck, I love being married to M. He's totally the best part of my life. He adds such life to my world that I couldn't have experienced without marriage. But man, sometimes I hate being an adult haha. I've yet to stumble upon someone who actually enjoys paying bills and being responsible. Cause when I do I'll be sure to hand over mine with a big smile on my face :D

Seems like this week I haven't had a single moment of sit down for myself. It's been GO GO GO none stop. After almost having a mental break down I cleared my schedule for the rest of the day and sat my frumpy butt on the sofa and watched a cartoon. It was probably one of the most relaxing things I've done all year. It was an hour for myself that felt amazing. Thank you Tinkerbell for entertaining me and making me smile.
So here's to being kids at heart for the rest of our lives.

 photo lauriesig2_zps9ddb0c9f.jpg

2 comments:

  1. are you long boarding too?! something that i need to start doing soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I never want to "grow up". Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...