4.12.2013

letters {19}

dear pollen count you were absurd yesterday. we had a warning yesterday to stay indoors cause you were that high. poor pepper {she's our black car. salt is our white one. original, i know...} was yellow by the end of the day. she looked sick.
dear last night's thunder storm thanks for washing pepper & all the pollen into the lake. now our lake looks sick.
dear kodi  you are going to be so excited to know that on monday you're going to doggy daycare. you're going to make so many friends but more importantly, you're going to be exhausted. SCORE!
dear georgia you're weather has been phenomenal. we took the girls to the park & they got hot. first panting session of the year & many to come.

happy friday!
-L
linking up with ashley

11 comments:

  1. Pollen is craaazy! Love this pretty, warm weather though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's insane!! but you're right, the weather is prefect :)

      Delete
  2. ugh, Pollen and I have not been getting along lately at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. boo! i'm blessed that pollen doesn't bother me, if it did i wouldn't survive right now.

      Delete
  3. Haha, this was too cute! I would probably DIE if we had that much pollen!! Ron and I are seriously allergic to pollen! I like your vehicles names :) I think I may have to name ours too :) Haha, I love that you are taking them to doggy day care, your pups are growing up! :) Happy weekend Laurie!!

    xo,
    Shio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a good thing i'm not allergic cause there's so much pollen here right now. yea, kodi is pumped about daycare tomorrow. she's a big girl now :)

      Delete
  4. Pollen is the worst. I remember it covering everything in DC one year and I basically locked myself up inside my apartment.

    You're adorable as always and your pups are cuties! Have a good weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, pollen it killer right now. they say it's the worst now than it will be all spring. thanks for your sweet words! unfortunately my pups are stinkers & your's are the cuties! enjoy the rest of your weekend!

      Delete
  5. hahaha yea georgia definitely doesn't lack heat. it hit 80 degrees the other day! stay warm friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the super-sweet comment on my blog! Girl, I'm with you on the pollen thing. We're dying down here in FL too! YUCK!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...